Our Expansion is ready for 2023 and beyond!
January 5th, 2023 Silver Screen Printing & Embroidery has been in business for 20 years! We opened on January 5th, 2003. We started in a garage, screen print only, and now has 100+ employees in almost 50,000SQFT. .
What our New Location Has to Offer
- Our new facility adds another 25,000SQFT to our existing 25,000 reaching 50,000QSQFT of facilities.
- We upgraded and added equipment in screen print: 2 M&R 18 station presses, Passport auto shirt unloaded, Kaiser Compressor, and New M&R Manual Press. Total auto presses are now 7 working 2 shifts and 5 manual presses.
- The new embroidery section of the new facility creates room for expansion
- Built an 8 tables fulfillment area for our ever expanding ship to home products.
- The new facility has 300 pallet positions and 165 flow racks for blank picking for our retail sector. We now inventory, pick to order, decorate, UPC tag on custom labels, and ship to store for a large client.
- Now have 8,000SQFT of offices for additional hires in customer service, administration, and art.
Achieved our “Big Hairy Audacious Goal” of 5 Million in sales in 2022 and budgeted to reach 7.8 Million in 2023.
- We are in the final stages of completing our new version of our portal, which will create huge internal and external efficiencies with our clients.
- We can produce over 10,000 decorated garments per day with this expansion.